Before You Apply
Documentation Needed for All Borrowers
- Personal and Contact Information
- Physical Address Located in Illinois or Missouri
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- 18 Years of Age with a Government Issued ID
- Unsecured Loan - Primary address located in Illinois or Missouri
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) - Applications accepted with primary address located in Illinois and Missouri.
After Application is Submitted, We Will:
- Guide you through the loan process
- Help you complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and interest rate
An unsecured loan does not require collateral or assets, such as a home or car. Instead, the loan is based on your creditworthiness, income, and other factors. These loans can be a good option for borrowers who don't have available assets or do not want to borrow against them.
A HELOC is a type of loan that is secured by the equity you have in your home. The amount you can borrow is typically based on a percentage of your home's appraised value, minus any outstanding mortgage balances. With a HELOC, you can access a revolving line of credit that you can use for ongoing projects or large expenses.