Yes. For your convenience, an email will be sent when you sign out during your application. Simply follow the instructions in that email to log back in at your convenience.
You can make your initial account deposit via a debit or credit card or ACH transaction.
- A To Do List including funding and other account related needs is included in the online account portal at the completion of the account opening process.
- Details for funding are also included in your thank you email.
Check your email for a link on how to reach the portal. Once your new account is open, we have a variety of services available through online and mobile banking to add funds to your account.
The debit and credit card funding maximum is $1,500.
When you fund your new account with a Debit or Credit card, you will see the debit to your account tied to the card immediately and the corresponding credit in your new account on the following business day.
The ACH funding maximum is $10,000.
When you fund your new account with an ACH transaction, there is an important process to follow for verification in advance of completion of funding.
That process is as follows:
- You will receive trial deposits to the account you are funding from within 2-3 days.
- Those trial deposits will need verification.
- When you see the trial deposit amounts in your account, log onto your online account opening dashboard and view the To-Do List and verify the deposit amounts.
- At the time of that verification, we will complete the funding of your new account and you will see the credit into your new account on the following day.
Yes. Beneficial Ownership information is collected for the originating account owner and any additional owners that may be applicable. Simply specify the relevant individuals during the process and a certificate of beneficial ownership will be created for your review at the completion of the account opening process.
Authorized signers can be added when you go through the application process online. Simply specify your signers during the process and those individuals will receive an email to complete their enrollment. Your account set up can be completed after all signers finish their account application.
Yes. Business Resolutions specific to the ownership type for a new online account are collected during the account opening process. The system will prompt several options including:
- Create a business resolution during the opening process
- Add an existing business resolution for Midland to use
- Continue to use and existing resolution that is already on file with Midland States Bank
*Note, the creation or addition of a new resolution will supersede any other resolution on file for all accounts related to your business.
At the conclusion of entering your personal information, it is normal to receive this pop up alert. During that time, our online support team will review and prepare your documentation and gather any additional requirements. You will be contacted with further information.
If you added authorized signers, those individuals will be contacted during this time to complete their portion of the application process.
Should you need assistance in that timeframe, please contact customer service at 855-696-4352, option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This could be a simple fix. A member of our customer service team will review the reason for the error and will contact you with further assistance.
You can view your account status and a To-Do List including funding and other account related needs in the online account portal. Check your email for a link on how to reach the portal.
Your account number is available at the completion of a successful application.
Note: If authorized signers were added, completion of the applications occurs when all signers have completed the application process.
After completion, you can find your account number and other important information by logging into the online portal at any time. Check your email for a link on how to reach the portal.
Yes! Opening additional accounts is simple and convenient. Log back into the online account opening portal with the provided instructions or link from your email. Simply go to the marketplace on the top right hand side of the portal and then choose your account type.
Once your new account has been opened, set up your online banking access to add eStatements.
Midland offers both Basic Business Online Banking that includes billpay and mobile check deposit for smaller businesses as well as Business Online Banking with advance Treasury Management Services including ACH, Wires and other services to support the needs for your business.
- Simply add Basic Online Banking or Treasury Management Services on the Additional Products screen during the online account opening process and a banking representative will contact you.
- Access for online banking can also be requested while working with online customer support during the completion of your online account set up.
- At any time following your account opening, customer care is available at 855-696-4352 to assist you with adding business online banking.
Once you complete your online banking enrollment, simply search for Midland States Bank in your app store, download the correct app and follow the instructions to link your account.
At Midland, we have a full suite of digital products and services for our business customers. Depending on the needs of your business, Basic Online Banking includes options for bill pay and mobile check deposit. For advanced services including ACH, Wires, Positive Pay or desktop Remote Deposit Scanning, our Business Online Banking product has options that can be customized to meet the needs unique for your business.
We have a dedicated team of Treasury Management professionals that are available to assist you.
- Simply add the Treasury Management option on the Additional Products screen during the online account opening process.
- A referral to a Treasury Management Sales Officer can also be requested while working with online customer support during the completion of your online account set up.
- Treasury Management can also be contacted directly at any time after your account is opened by calling customer service at 855-696-4352.
For checking, savings and money market accounts, a Midland Debit Card can be requested by the originating account owner for any individuals connected to the account. Simply add the debit card option on the Additional Products screen during the online account opening process. Debit cards can also be added after the completion of the online process by contacting customer service.
A variety of checks are available for your deposit account. Simply add the printed checks option on the Additional Products screen during the online account opening process. Checks can also be added after the completion of the online process by contacting customer service.
We have a dedicated team of Merchant Services professionals that are available to assist you.
- Simply add the Merchant Services option on the Additional Products screen during the online account opening process.
- A referral for Merchant Services can also be requested while working with online customer support during the completion of your online account set up.
- Merchant Services can also be contacted directly at any time after your account is opened by calling customer service at 855-696-4352 and selecting option 5.