Financial hardships and payment help
Disasters don’t only hit homes. A disaster can affect your financial situation as well as your home by damaging your workplace or causing a drop in your income. If you experience any financial hardship due to a disaster, we may be able to help with flexible mortgage and home equity payment options.
Disaster relief period for loan payments and other services
We may provide a disaster relief period if you are impacted by any disaster. During that time:
- We don’t charge fees for late payments
- We don’t send late payment notifications to credit bureaus
- We don’t charge ATM fees
- We don’t charge penalty fees for early CD withdrawals
We encourage you to continue your monthly payments according to your loan agreement. Keep in mind that any unpaid payments will become due at the end of the relief period.
To find out more about disaster assistance, please call 1-855-MY-MIDLAND (1-855-696-4352).
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm